Sunday, November 23, 2008

Captain Cormac's Buccaneer Birthday Bash!

What a day this was! All the kids had to much fun running all their energy off. All us parents enjoyed watching the kids have sooo much fun. Here is the part of the crew that we could get to take a group picture:
If you will notice the far left corner....Chloe was not liking this picture being taken. She cried through it. But like a good mom, I forced to sit there so we could get the picture.

This group of kids were all so sweet and well behaved. Here they are all lined up to start the party. The young man we had coordinating this was very good with the kids. He had their attention at all times! After running and jumping for a bit..they headed off to the FOAM PIT!The birthday boy was loving it:I kept checking on Chloe and the other littler ones..making sure they didn't get sucked up into the foam and disappear forever:Finally, I had to add this last picture. As you can see by the look on my friends Amanda's face..it was like controlled chaos. I think she was thinking, "Where are the Mojitos?" Amanda, you can kill me later!On to the next exciting adventure for the kiddos. Time to walk the plank! Captain Cormac got to first show his shipmates how it was done:After you walk the plank...crawl through the cave, then you swing to the island:Down the tunnel then crawl through the brush, and don't touch the snakes!Now the Shipmates try:It was very cute to watch them all go through the obstacle course. While all the kids were going through all their routines...these two were periodically off doing their own thing:
It was too cute watching these two partners in crime. To wild and free spirits."Mama, I found a new friend!"Time for the parachute! The kids LOVED this.Where did everyone go?Now it was time for cake and ice cream. The Pirate Ship cake that Captain Cormac talked about for the last 12 months....."Mama, I want a pirate ship cake for my birthday." So here she is, the mother ship:What a beaut. Here is the Galley, the crew is ready to eat, drink and be merry.
Captain Cormac commands his crew, AYE! Time fer' me to make er' wish!He always ends up praying. That is how he makes his wishes. "Dear Jesus..."I forgot the candles! I couldn't believe I had over looked that. Thankfully they had some there! Saved....Captain Cormac would have made me walk the plank!DIG IN!Time for presents. The kids all had fun taking turns bringing their gifts up to Cormac. He would turn around and not let anyone see him open it. Like someone was going to take it from him. Then he would turn around and then show everyone. Was pretty funny. I guess he was afraid of looters!! Here are a few pictures:Thank you all so much for coming and celebrating with us. Cormac thanks you all for the great gifts...he loves them all! Thank you to all the great moms for helping me..I was a bit under the weather. It really helped! I couldn't have done it with out your help! I hope all your little ones sleep great that night for ya!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I was thinking of ALCOHOL... And at several times, but all those kids were pretty good. :)
I'm glad Aydann and Chloe had such a good time together, not staying in line, waiting there turn, or following direction. :)

The Hussy Housewife said...

LOL! I knew it!! Those to girls are a hoot!