Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cormac's PreSchool valentines party

Cormac had his first EVER Valentines Day party at his preschool. Perfect party for my ladies man. The only problem was....the kid who never gets sick...got sick. So he missed the first day of school. Which I thought was fine..because the following class was going to be the party. Well, they moved the Valentines party up a day..so he did end up missing the party. Poor kid. The night before he made up his Valentines to his teachers and classmates:Packed up everyones treats he had made for them:Then the day of the supposed party..he dressed up in his HEART Breakers t-shirt: He asked me what his shirt said and I told him,"Heart Breaker" He was, Mommy I don't want to hurt anybody?" Try explaining the idea behind it to a 4 year old. What a tender soul he is.

So we arrived with our bag of goodies...thinking we are ready for the party. Ummm yeah it was over. But he wasn't upset..he still got to give out his cards and treats. He then came home with tons of goodies from his friends:
I guess we will save the heart breaking for another year!

No comments: