Saturday, October 18, 2008

BOO! Chloe is turning Two!

Our pumkin is turning 2, and you are all invited! Bring your kids in costume, October 26th at 4 pm. We will have dinner, munchies, and mayhem. We will also be having a pumpkin carving party in Chloe's honor..so bring any tools you may have. See you there! Email for directions saxtonjamie@hotmail.com.

6 comments:

Kristi O said...

love the new blog! love the invite! Now we are off to search for the perfect gift!

The Hussy Housewife said...

Thanks..i needed a better home for the family! See ya Sunday!

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

How fun.... I'm glad you decided to let the lil ones dress up. Will make it fun for them. I will let you know if Aydann is able to come. :)

The Hussy Housewife said...

ohh amanda you found your way here. Yeah call me..and I will give you the address!!!

TAMI said...

Happy Birthday Miss Chloe Lynn!

The Hussy Housewife said...

Thanks Tami! She is now a big girl now..kind of sad..may be my last baby :(