Friday, October 24, 2008

Photo Shoot 2008

So here are the kids 2008 pictures..that I TOOK!! I still haven't edited them all yet..but wanted you all to see them. These were taken a few weeks ago..so they are a month or two shy of their 4th and 2nd birthday's..but I got a wild hair to do them myself. It is easier if it is on my schedule! I know when my kids are in a good mood. So I will number them so you can place your orders of which ones and size you want me to send you! I have over 100, but will show you some of my favorites. I still have to edited the lighting and tone on some..but you will get the idea. Soooo here we go...Que the music!

First up we have Cormac, he is a 4 year old with a great smile. He is wearing clothes picked out by his lovely mother who doubles as his stylist. He loves preschool, tattoos and wants a "sleeve" like Grant. He also has several alter egos like his mom..his favorite being a Robot we call "Ro-Mac" He also wants to grow up to support his parents.
#1: #2: #3: #4: #5: #6: #7: #8: #9: #10: #11: #12: #13:Ok..whew! Next up we have Miss Chloe, she is a 2 year old with her own attitude. She knows what she wants, and will try to get it by all means necessary. She loves Pooh and candy. Is a true tomboy, and refuses to wear a dress...or let me put anything in her hair. Favorite pass time is writing on herself, and driving mommy to drink. Cheers!
#1: #2: #3: #4: #5: #6: #7:So here is the troublesome two:
#1 #2: #3: #4: #5: #6:So family..let me know which pose you want and the size. I will be doing another re-shoot of Chloe..but will post any new ones later. I probably will be handing them out when you are all here for Thanksgiving!!

5 comments:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

Ok, I'm not 'family' but I have to say that I love #7 of Mr.Ro-mac. And I see you did a wordrobe change for Chloe. How appropriate. Way to step up your 'mom' game. :) Love them. Such sweet looking like toeheads. :)

The Hussy Housewife said...

Good choice..that is my favorite too! Yes I did have a wardrobe change for Chloe..but she also had more than one shoot..she is not easy to take pics of!

Kristi O said...

okay, I love these guys! the pic's are great. how fun. next time call me and we can come with!

Andrea said...

Love the pics! I need to take some new ones of my kids...but I am not sure I could pull off a photo shoot with all 4 of them. I like #7 of Cormac...he could be a little babyGap model and then you could get free clothes...wouldn't that be fun!!

The Hussy Housewife said...

Kirsti- Thanks..it was fun. I will call so you can help wrangle them!

Andrea- THey turned out real cute. You could do it yourself..just have Bryan wrangle them. I think I may have to send some pics of Cormac out to the GAP..so I can get free clothes...that would rock!