Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last day of "Milk and Cookies" class

So the week before Christmas we had the last Kindermusik class of the semester. We decided to all go to this class, the whole troop. We were all bringing treats, and going to sit down and have milk and cookies at the end of class! I told the moms I would take pictures and put them on my blog for them to see.


Cormac loves Kindermusik to, and has grown up going to all of them. He also has kindermusik every week in preschool, so he knew all the songs and motions.


So thus began the "Who is the better kindermusik parent" challenge between Hubby and I. While I don't like to loose anything besides weight..I will have to give this one to my hubby. He is the musician and apparently better swinger: This was the winning move..that and his better "beat the sticks" rhythm he kept with the kids. Not fair since he is a drummer:O'well, I can run REAL fast..faster than him. I was a track star..so take that Matt! Me running with Cormac since that was what he picked to do for the hello song.So on this last night..each of the kids got to pick to do their favorite activities or song from the whole semester. Chloe of course picked being pulled around on the scarf. This is good for me. I can also do a real good "pull you around" but I let Matt take this point. Use his large guns to pull double the weight this class. I have to save my strength for spin class:

Ohhh, yeah..I can read real good..voices, expressions and all. Doh, the teacher does that!

Matt=3 Jamie=1
During story time, they would open the door and there would be a picture of each of the kids with their parent. Doh! The picture was taken on a night Matt took Chloe. Matt plays dirty!! Matt=4 Jamie=1
That is Ok, I still got dusting. I can dust better than him, and am the one who cleans the majority of the house. One point for me. Cormac dusting:Matt=4 Jamie=2

Next challenge up is the "I'm a little teapot" moves. Ok..this one goes to Matt. I am not very good at these moves. Here is Chloe:

That point goes to Matt. Next up we have the "Eat cookies and Milk" challenge. Ohh, ohhh, I am good at that!! I guess I was so good at that...that I forgot to take pictures of us all the Milk and Cookies after party! When we get back from the condo, she will start her new semester of Kindermusik..so stay tuned.

Final score: Matt= 5 Jamie= 3 He may have this semester, but I am gonna be upping my game next semester. Come in from behind and lay the ""Who is the better kindermusik parent" smack down. He won't even know what hit him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thinke i will no what hits me.....thank you!



MLAY

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Why didn't they have stuff like this when we were kids??

The Hussy Housewife said...

Matt- You better get be hitting the gym harder!!

Sherry- Ummm..HELLO? You think our parents would have taken us to something like this?? Ummm...not soo much.