When my cousin Misty and her boys were in town staying with us after Thanksgiving..we took the night to go down to the Train Park that is lit up for the Holiday's. I kept telling the kids we would go down there...Chloe would get all excited and yell, "LIGHTS!" So we took the the kids all down there and met up with my hubbies family too. Here they are waiting in line to ring the big bell:
Cormac loves ringing the bell every year.
I love looking at the lights and hearing all the Christmas music playing. My favorite is the blue trees..I love blue lights! Here are the trees:
They enjoyed sitting on the heated benches...dancing, turning the train wheel, and running around in the haze maze. 

Cormac followed his cousin Austin around like a lost pup. "Mommy where is my friend?" Here the three boys are playing in the train:
Cormac loves ringing the bell every year.
I love looking at the lights and hearing all the Christmas music playing. My favorite is the blue trees..I love blue lights! Here are the trees:
They enjoyed sitting on the heated benches...dancing, turning the train wheel, and running around in the haze maze. 

Cormac followed his cousin Austin around like a lost pup. "Mommy where is my friend?" Here the three boys are playing in the train:
Then it was home for Hot chocolate with marshmallows! The boys all had a great time playing all night and watching movies. Hope to see ya soon guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment