Sunday, January 4, 2009

Chloe's first haircut, Cormac trims up.

Before we headed off to the Peter Pan Play..I decided to get Cormac's hair trimmed up. Slightly. Cormac loves going and getting his hair cut, and he had been asking me to go for a while. So here he is all slicked back like a greaser:
I told my friend to just trim it a little..to keep his GAP model look going. You can see it was getting long:
The end:
Looking fresh for the play. Now Chloe, after watching all this, decided she wanted her hair cut.

She is two, and I have never let anyone touch her hair. She doesn't have much...and we did go through a terrifying mullet stage this summer. That is over thank goodness. I was afraid she was gonna end up on mullet.com. She now will sometimes let me put her hair up or a clip in it...sometimes. So I had her trimmed up. Before:During:After:Fara Faucet feathered! She did so good, both kids did. Just sat there and let her style them up!

2 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

I can't wait to see what these kids are like when they are teenagers, they are going to be hearthrobs!

The Hussy Housewife said...

I wonder what that will mean for me?? I may have to regulate. We shall see!