Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New member of the family..ruff..ruff

After Christmas..the in laws came home with a new kind of present...A wiener dog!My MIL has been talking for quite some time about getting a puppy..since the passing of Jazz. FIL has been holding her off on this as long as possible, but apparently caved on their trip. They named him Buddy, and the kids love him. They still ask about our dogs all the time. Just the other day Cormac was asking for his dog Louie and Blitz back. Why they went to heaven? That they need to come home. If only life was that simple. Everyone want to get anther dog..except me. So for now they will help grandma with care taking little Buddy.
Kids are having a blast with him...and ask to see him everyday. They go over and wear him out or grandma! It is a win..win. No work involved for me ;)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I love weinee's!! We have one and he makes me laugh daily. I have heard they are hard to train but ours is a sweetie! Welcome to the family Buddy!

The Hussy Housewife said...

I will admit I am not a big fan of weinee's. He has been very easy to train so the MIL says, but we had heard the same thing to. Maybe you guys can hook up a doggy play date? :)