Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Week, day 1

We started the week long Christmas celebration Monday. In laws where leaving town so we did Christmas with them Monday night. Kids got all dressed up in more Christmas attire..to go out to dinner: Still not much more cooperation as the previous day as you can see. Dinner was great beside the restaurant running out of everything I wanted. Crackers for my soup..sorry we don't have anymore. Bite Size steak...sorry we don't have any more. To go cup..sorry we don't have any!! Forgot to put in the kids orders. But we were all very nice..laughed it all off. Our pastor the day before had just spoken on how we treat others...including waitstaff. It was a very funny coincidence.

(Brenda, yes if you are reading this..my hubby thought for sure we were going to run into you guys this night also. Saturday at Thai Taste, Sunday at Tomato Bros, and then Monday night. I was waiting to see you walk in! You never showed. LOL!)

Cormac of course made a girlfriend at the restaurants..this boy is a chick magnet..everywhere he goes he is making friends. He is so funny. Loves people. {note to self: keep a eye on this trait in ten years}Home for grandpa do his tradition of reading the Christmas story. You know Jesus is the reason for season! Presents!
Great stuff. We all got some great gifts! Cormac was soo cute. The kids passed out all the gifts, and Cormac main concern was he wanted Grandma to open her gifts first. We asked him, "Even before you? He replied, "Yes." He is suck a kind, loving soul. Then we had ice cream and played. Who could ask for more?

2 comments:

Bfun1 said...

Should have told me where you were going Monday and I would have showed up.....of course, I would have NOT been so kind to the restaurant for their lack of planning.....okay, I probably would have been nice but it would have made a great GRIPE for my blog! Your kids are sooooo cute!

The Hussy Housewife said...

Ohhh you do read this LOL! Funny huh? We were at Rooster new building...where were you??

As far as my kids...thanks. I seem to like them
;0