Monday, January 5, 2009

Peter Pan Play

The Friday night before Christmas we got to go to the Peter Pan play here in town at the local theater. It has been sold out for weeks, we were lucky ones to have gotten tickets early enough. The kids were excited, and we had been watching the DVD at home gearing them up for it. I couldn't wait to see them flying around the stage.


We got great seats, and while you can't take photos of the actual play..I snapped a few before it started. Here are the kids waiting for the excitement to start: The play was great. The flying was sure neat. There is only one company who had the rights to the rigging for flying in the Perter Pan productions. So they travel from one theater to another. So only one production is going on at a time. So I am glad we got to see it while it was in town here.


The kids did great. Cormac just sat and starred through the whole thing. No emotion..no reactions..just intensely involved. I would try to break his concentration...no go..he didn't even flinch. Chloe was a good girl...despite staying up late. She was a chatter box and talked about everything the whole time. She reserved the last 15 minutes of the play for her meltdown. Bless here heart.


As we all know..Cormac is into Pirates. So afterwards..Cormac got to take his picture with Captain Hook!
As you can see he was stoked. Here grandpa is with Miss Chloe:
The guys and kids in front of the sign:It was a very fun, great night!! Definitely go to see it if one is near your town!

2 comments:

MrsD said...

I was telling my husband that I cant' wait till our Khloe is old enough to go to something like this. I was dying to see Peter Pan myself.

The Hussy Housewife said...

Mrs. D- Ohhh when they turn 2/3 it is such a fun age. you get to relive your childhood again through them. You will LOVE it!

Nice avatar!! SI!!!