Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas morning at our house

We can home late Christmas Eve night..put the kids to bed...and played Santa. I had all the kids gifts wrapped, but one. Chloe's big gift. It was the kind you had to wait till the night before.
This was the Chloe's "Can't wait to see the look on her face" gift of the season. Everyone sleep great that night except ME! I woke up early and had to wait for everyone else. I hate waiting for people to wake up..so I think by 6:30-7 ish I went in got the kids up. Told Cormac his presents where the Batman Christmas wrapping paper...Chloe's was the Pooh Bear wrapping paper. So they had no trouble finding their gifts. Lastly it was time for her big gift, her very own wooden, antique, rocking, baby cradle:Crib set matches hers. She was soo cute. I put a doll in there with a pillow, diapers, bottle, etc. She started to crock the cradles and sing..."Rock-a-bye baby..."

Cormac great gift was his first video gamer system. One for 4-7 year olds. I have never let him play video games or computer games. I really can't stand when kids spend hours on a those type of things. So I have been holding off..till I saw the V-tech. They had soooo many games for them...most all cartoon and movie characters. So he had been going on lots of adventures and is learning problem solving. He LOVES it.
Then of course I am grooming him to be interested in becoming a Doctor. So I got him this medical kit....It is sooo fun. Here we are with Chloe as the patient:Looks like we are gonna need to take a blood draw!

Here the two towheads are, Merry Christmas!How sweet is this?We hope everyone had a Celebration!

No comments: